Shamrocks.

By whattheharry - 10:14 AM

Totally and completely stolen from here.  Mine arent as glamorous as hers, nor my house.  But I love the way they turned out, and they add the perfect amount of 'Erin Go Bragh'-ness around here. 

If it werent for Making A Human, I'd partake in a green beer or two this year, along with some corned beef.  Yum!

 

These were totally easy to make, and completely free.  I used items I had in the scrapbook stash.  (yesterday I was thinking - man! another free craft - but then I quickly realized, I paid for this stuff at some point!)

If you dont have the little 'brads' or clips I used in the middle, you can easily use a stapler.  Take out the construction paper, stapler and Voila!  

(so the blue wall is new.  its part of the major much-needed redecorating going on around here.  more pics and details coming soon!)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Okay Max's climbing is cracking me up. ;)
    The shamrocks are totally cute, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative, Melissa! Not only with crafts, but also by creating memories with your family. Your boys are very, very lucky to have you as their mom :)

    ReplyDelete