This is how we roll.

By whattheharry - 6:03 AM

This is how we celebrate the first day of Spring.  Especially when its 80+ degrees outside, and is completely not normal for Chicago in March. 

We have fudgesicles. 


I made a Mommy mistake with this.  I should have taken off his clothes!  It was a mess, and I think it ruined the outfit, which was one of my favorites.  (might be heading back to the store to buy a replacement.)  I definitely learned my lesson.  No need for people to tell me.  There are just some things you have to figure out on your own and being a parent of a toddler, again, is a first for me.  

We hope you have a fantastic Spring season! 

(ok Chicago, back to normal please.  its going to be April soon, start bringing on the snow.)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments