June 2012.

By whattheharry - 7:35 PM

Blogger Elise Blaha does this.  I found it inspiring, especially today.  So yes, its a bit of a copy-cat, but whatever, its holding me responsible.  And that is what I need right now - something to keep me on course, in the right direction. 


**yes, that is me eight days post-partum, wearing my regular jeans with a regular t-shirt and my new favorite Kohls-clearanced-super-cheap sweater.  I still have a bit of a gut, but once I get cleared from the doctor, my new BFF will be sit-ups and planks. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look AMAZING, Melissa! I'm so impressed! And I love the "I choose" effect. You are motivating me in more ways than one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! I love stripes lately - maybe it's the nautical-like and Summery. I will go read up on this... sounds like something I might like.

    ReplyDelete