Pin in Real Life #1.

By whattheharry - 7:44 PM

I might be starting a new series here - Pin in Real Life - meaning I take a 'pin' from Pinterest and actually make, do, see, buy, etc of the item I pinned. 

Today is Father's Day - Happy Father's Day to my father, my step-father, my brother and brother-in-law.  You are the greatest!

I hosted dinner at my house today, though I have to give most of the credit to Mom for making the meal!  Thanks Mom - you too are the greatest! And I had another opportunity for a photobooth...Yay!  I love me a photobooth ... apparently!

I found these props on Pinterest earlier in the week and thought, Why Not?  Here are the results:



And now the outtakes:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I was feeling pretty good about myself today - being three and a half weeks post partum and wearing clothes I havent worn in a long time - prior to Max even.  At my two week post-op check up I lost all my baby weight and then an additional 5 pounds.  I practically jumped up and kissed the doctor and I did literally skip out of the office!  Then I see pictures like today and wonder - do people really notice these things...weight loss?? Because you surely wouldnt know it from these pictures - atleast of me! 

I saw a commercial today for Weight Watchers, they have a $1 sign-up fee for their website...can I 'pin' that??

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments