What Life has been like the last 2 weeks.

By whattheharry - 8:49 AM

Just some random photos from the last couple of weeks.  To say the least, its been a bit crazy around here wtih schedules, personalities and lack of sleep (for all actually, re-sleep training Max - no more rocking to sleep...this morning I found him asleep on the floor by the gate (yes I gate his bedroom - he walked out and downstairs one night).  Talk about guilt). 

Summary - coming home from hospital, first day by ourselves, kite festival, visit with the twinkies, hanging out and a hot Sunday afternoon in the backyard (yes, that is Max trying to drink from the hose...dont call me a bad parent, I did it as a kid.)

















And there you have it.  Our life for the last two weeks. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm so impressed on so many levels:
    1) You're out and about! I'm pretty sure I stayed in my pajamas and didn't leave the house for 2 weeks after I had my baby.

    2) You're taking so many great pictures.

    3) Everyone looks so happy - especially Max :)

    So even if you're surviving on little sleep, you're doing an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete