Engineering 101.

By whattheharry - 9:10 AM


Yesterday, Monday March 23rd, was a lazy day.  I wasnt feeling well and I was struggling with keeping the boys focused on school work.  I told them to bring out the Lego's.  

Engineering 101. 

They found the videos themselves, and the pieces as well.  

We have a mini locomotive, airplane, helicopter, sailboat, race car, police car and logging truck.  

I was pretty impressed by their ingenuity.  

Maybe today I will have more motivation to keep the them focused on school work.  I found a folder in Theo's backpack that contained all sorts of work he should have been doing last week.  And his teacher has been posting daily in his Google Classroom.  Needless to say, we have a lot of work to do for him.  My bad.  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments