Quarantine Day 17.

By whattheharry - 7:29 AM

where flowers bloom, so does hope ~ lady bird johnson 

Day 17.

This is really hard, being home with the boys working and schooling and keeping all of us busy and active.  I cant give 100% to my work, because I have to balance the boys.  I cant give 100% to their learning because I have to work.  I am making three meals a day, cleaning the kitchen three times a day, sweeping the floors every single day.  We are eating food faster than we normally would since we are home all the time.  Laundry is always never ending but I cant keep up, with Theo changing his clothes four times a day.  I've lost track of the dates and days. 

The peak of this virus isnt near yet.  They are anticipating two more weeks until peak.  I am losing sleep over the deaths.  Lives are being stolen because of this.  I dont want to blame China, but I do blame them.  Why didnt they listen to that doctor?  Why do they have to be so controlling and release information as they feel they need to?  Especially when its as serious as this.  This is impacting everything and everyone. 

On the flip side, I have organized the spice cabinet.  I cleaned and organized the pantry.  I organized and swept the garage.  I started the process to paint the window and door trim in my bedroom, Max's bedroom and the kitchen.  I pulled up a thousand crocus bulbs in the yard.  I finished a sweater, but ripped it out and have started again. 

I am on my third book since being home.  Max built a giant Lego set that he had.  Theo is drawing. 

Our garden seedlings are growing. 

Hope.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments