Chicago Cares Volunteer-a-thon.

By whattheharry - 1:48 AM

Saturday I will be participating at the Chicago Cares volunteer-a-thon.  It'll be a day spent with my mother, sister Laura + niece Megan in the city, in a neighborhood that is not as comfortable as my own, painting or cleaning a school/playground/recreation center.  I will be tweeting during the event so do follow me @whattheharry.  I'll even have pictures too.  Pictures of 4 suburbanites in the 'hood.  That should be a hoot. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. We look forward to seeing you at the Serve-a-thon! Be sure to tag with #ccs09!
    Thanks!
    The Chicago Cares Social Media Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I can definitely make you a knitted wrap! Email me: shealynn AT gmail.com and we can talk about it. ;)
    Shealynn
    The Benner Daily

    ReplyDelete