Schaumburg Flyers, 7 Kansas City T-bones, 5.

By whattheharry - 3:04 AM

Friday night I headed to the Schaumburg Flyers game with my friend Stefan.  Minor leagues games are fun.  Just the entertainment in between innings alone is worth the $10 ticket. 


I really enjoy these games for the fact that these guys show up to play the game, not to count their millions.  I can probably safely bet that A-Rod has gone up to bat and while waiting for the pitch has calculated how much he will make on that one pitch.  The guys in the minors? They count their blessings they get to play the game.  I am more than happy to support these guys who probably make less than minimum wage per pitch. 


IMG_6487 


IMG_6488 
*dairy queen cone and flyers mascot (which is a bear...still trying to figure that one out)


IMG_6489
*and the boy wins! 


IMG_6491 


IMG_6493 


IMG_6497



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments