Goose Island.

By whattheharry - 4:00 AM

Last night I went into the city to visit with my friend Jessica.  I've known her since she was in high school.  We used to work together part-time at Talbots in downtown Naperville.  Its so cool now that I can go to a bar with her and talk about guys, beer, work and she can relate.  She's all grown up!


IMG_6645 
*texting the new dude


We decided to go to one of my favorite places, Goose Island.  I love their entire menu - beer and food.  I also love the location (a few feet down from Wrigley) and the enormous beer garden they have.  My body said no more air conditioning yesterday afternoon, so we just had to sit outside.  I was in heaven.  And the weather worked out perfectly!   


IMG_6650  


If you had to use the ladies room, the staff was directing traffic from the beer garden to the restaurant via the brew room.  I've never been this close to a giant vat of beer.  My heart swooned. 


IMG_6651 


IMG_6652


This just reaffirms my love for Goose Island.  They do their part.


IMG_6654 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. We use the same "corn cups" at the hospital where I work...it'd be nice if the hospital served them with beer, though! ;)

    ReplyDelete