Kissable, loveable lips.

By whattheharry - 11:14 AM

I am Mary Kay customer.  I love all of their products.  I have been wearing them for years.  One of my favorite products as of late has been the Satin Lips set. 


I love how the mask removes dead skin from the lip area and leaves my lips feeling SO smooth.  Apply the lip balm and its heaven.  This balm doesnt feel heavy on the lips, its very light, not oily.  Its almost like the feeling of having been in the pool/ocean/lake/pond for a long time.  The lips are that tender.  Kissable. 


Now I just need to get someone to kiss!


IMG_6592 


IMG_6599 


This is a great product for everyone - guys + ladies.  If you are thinking you need to try this set, drop me an email and I'll get you to the right person. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments