For today.

By whattheharry - 4:11 PM

Was sent to this website, The Simple Woman's Daybook,  I left inspired to do this exercise myself.  I believe this captures the moment, right now as it is. 


For Today.


Outside my window ... dark street with one street light barely working.


I am thinking ... how can I support my lifestyle I want without having to report to an office five days a week. 


I am thankful for ... great friends.  Spent the evening with two of my closest friends, talking, playing with makeup, relaxing.  I left encouraged to pursue alternative incomes. 


From the kitchen ... nothing right now, but will need to make some goodies for a 40th birthday party this weekend.  Plan to use some of the new dips from Tastefully Simple.  


I am wearing ... peace sweatshirt, blue polka-dot pyjama pants and ponytail.


I am creating ... this blog post. 


I am going ... to read some of my book, Free-Range Chickens by Simon Rich, before I go to bed.


I am reading ... besides the above, The Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell.


I am hoping ... that I am intersting enough to others to continue reading my blog.  I like sharing.  I like sharing what I do, hoping to inspire others. 


I am hearing ... the circulating fan and the air conditioner.


One of my favorite things ... capturing a perfect not-so-perfect moment, and being able to return to it and cherish it every day.  Thank you digital photography. 


A few plans for the rest of the week ... office work, a couple of appointments outside the office, spending Friday night in the city and a milestone birthday party on Saturday.  Looking forward to seeing friends. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments