Friday Favorites.

By whattheharry - 10:23 PM

This has been my inspiration this week.


It is the start of the new school year.  And with that usually means big comfy sweaters.  I am in no hurry for the cold weather to come roaring in, but cooler days are definitely more than welcomed.


Teal sweater 

*sweater can be found 
here.


And speaking of cooler weather, this has been on my mind lately.  Two words.  Pumpkin. Spice.  Yum.


10-K-Cup-Pumpkin-Spice-lg 
*coffee can be found
here.


I just might buy these to hang purposely in my dining area.  Its kind of bland in the decorations and style and these are just about the coolest thing I've seen this week.


Peace love 
*garland can be found
here.


Lastly, something for Max.  I actually purchased this for him. 


Teether 
*teether can be found
here.


Teether




What is your inspiration? 


Happy Friday everyone!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments