Inspired : Career Color.

By whattheharry - 10:09 PM

Its been a busy week and I wasnt able to spend my Saturday morning surfing the 'net like I usually do.  This is when I find all sorts of goodies to download and share.  This past weekend I was helping my mom who is on the mend from knee replacement surgery.  (If you recall, my dad had the same surgery, on both knees not too long ago.  Hmm...lets do some math here, shall we?  Dad had knee replacement surgery.  Mom had knee replacement surgery.  I have arthritis in my knees.  First the gallbladder, next, the knees.  Fab.  Thank you Parents!)


However, inspite of my future medical problems, I did find this.  Freaky.  


Career Color


Time waster  



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I took this today! :) It said I am a creator...and that I should perhaps be a musician or a teacher, which works out well since I'm a music teacher! I like it! Thanks for sharing!! (And I love your blog by the way! I'm so glad you found me!)

    ReplyDelete