Overwhelmed.

By whattheharry - 4:12 PM

Feeling very overwhelmed today.  I think its a combination of working full-time, caring for Max, caring for my mom while she is healing (which by the way she is doing awesome), maintaining the family budget, finding time to prepare meals, catch up on my reading and writing (ie, the lack of posts here).  Throw in a couple of phone calls with friends and out-of-town family, an average of 4 hours of sleep per night and it makes for one exhausted Me. 


Today as I instant messaged with my friend Rich, I listed out all of the above and he said, 'Wow those are really good compelling reasons NOT to do it', when discussing my writing.  I tried to explain to him that I dont have any 'Me' time any more, its always 'Max' time.  I am surely not complaining because if I have to spend any time with anyone on this planet, he is my first choice.  This is just a HUGE adjustment for me, learning the balance between Me, Us and Him. 


I am open to any advice on how to juggle it all, especially being a working mother. 


Sunday, Andrew, Kelly and the boys had made a visit at my mom's house.  Kelly and I were able to do our best in getting some shots of the three boys together.  You can see Charlie is not all that interested in Max, but Tyler is.  Tyler shared his blankie with Max, but took it back right away as if he was saying, 'See! Its soft and cuddly and makes you happy.  Now, let go!'.  Here are the good ones.


IMG_0769


IMG_0768


IMG_0763


IMG_0773


IMG_0764


IMG_0758


IMG_0775


IMG_0780


Thank you Charlie and Tyler for always being so fun to hang out with! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yes, welcome to motherhood, where the feeling is "overwhelmed" every day.

    ReplyDelete