i love ...

By whattheharry - 2:44 AM

(Thank you to Chookooloonks for her 'i love' series that she posts regularly to her blog.  I've been inspired to share the same.)


Block island 
photo credit here.


This is Block Island, Rhode Island.  I recall standing at the top of these steps as a kid thinking, 'Oh lets go!' and clearly hearing my father's wife say, 'Oh no, lets not go!'.  As adult, I know why she said so ... All. Those. Stairs.  


I love the beach.  Always have.  Always will.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. As I recall, it was NOT a lovely sunny day. The fog was so thick, we couldn't even see the end of the stairs!
    Father's wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I dont remember the weather! I just remember all those stairs and thinking, 'I must do it!'. I am sure my eyeballs were popping out my head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL photo! And I hear you about the beach. There's just something about it.

    ReplyDelete