Love you.

By whattheharry - 2:58 PM

Love you 93010
*taken tonight, 30 Sep 2010


I am feeling very inspired today.  Not sure if its the Fall season, the fact that my sister Sharon painted the trim in the Powder Room for me (a project that was just waiting for me to get started) or that the new found energy is really starting to resonate itself in the creative section of my brain. 


Whatever the reason, this inspiration and motivation can overstay its welcome.  


I realized the other day that I dont say 'I Love You' to Max that often.  Its not like I didnt hear it when I was growing up, or even now.  I dont want this little boy to ever think twice about my love for him.  So now I am in overload ... he's probably thinking, 'Enough already! I get it!'. 


Have you told your loved ones you love them today? 


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Love You digital graphic from Ali Edwards



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments