Roman cavalry choirs are singing.

By whattheharry - 2:02 PM

Today Max, nephews Charlie and Tyler all were baptized into the Catholic church.  At first, I was doing this out of obligation to my faith.  But as I sat in church today, listening to the deacon read the scriptures for baptism and talk about the rite of baptism, I felt excitement for the three boys.  I have never felt this way before about my faith so it was interesting to know there is a strong connection I have to the Catholic church. 


For many years, I questioned my faith and it basically hung on by a string.  Today, it was renewed when my son became an active member of the Catholic church. 


IMG_0156


IMG_0109


IMG_0127


IMG_0150


IMG_0159


IMG_0157 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Congratulations little Max! Great pictures - and I love the banner too :)
    Also, I can relate to your feelings about the Catholic Church. Hopefully, I will feel renewed when I have my little one...

    ReplyDelete