Love affair.

By whattheharry - 3:14 PM

Blue stacking mugs
photo credit  


I have a thing for coffee and tea cups.  Something about them makes me feel all warm inside.  Not sure if its the stories that go along with sitting down for a cup of coffee or tea, or if its just the ritual of having a cup of coffee or tea that brings a sense of calm to me.  (and it could seriously be the chamomile tea too!)


I found these puppies on Etsy.  Unfortunately, they sold before I could say I definitely wanted them.  So I will hold out until someone else in the world lists their blue japanese stacking mugs (c'mon people in japan! someone has to be clearing out their house somewhere on that island!). 


I also love when I go to the Goodwill with Mom, to browse the housewares section for the fine china that is donated.  I have a whole shelf of tea cups in various patterns just waiting to be used.  I love looking at them, wondering what their story is on how they got to Goodwill, and how much will they enjoy my favorite flavor of coffee or tea. 


So if you ever wondered what sparks my interest when thrifting, or one of the little things that make me geniunely happy, coffee/tea cups. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Those are awesome! I love cool mismatched collections like that! You should take a photo of them all!

    ReplyDelete