Inspired : Printable Card

By whattheharry - 10:55 PM

This is the one thing that I am horrible at, sending 'thinking of you' messages.  I am always thinking of people, wondering how they are, if they are on the mend (for those who were ill) or just plain interested in what they are doing.  I find emails to be so impersonal, yet convenient.  And when I am shopping I never think to buy the cards to stash away (see first Inspired weekly post). 


Each year, one of my resolutions is to get better at sending cards.  I think this year I might actually resolve it.  Starting with this : Just Because


I have an aunt who is currently recuperating from major surgery.  I've been thinking about her, wondering if she is doing well.  Tomorrow, I will pop this in the snail mail. 


IMG_0634



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments