I genuinely like him.

By whattheharry - 2:22 PM

All parents love their children.  How many parents can say they actually like their children?  Over the weekend, I was able to get a snippet of what is to come, I think.  Max was just talking away on Saturday as we were getting ready to run some errands. 


IMG_0543


He would talk a bit, then laugh (or what appears to be a laugh), then talk some more. 


IMG_0544


And the story continues.


IMG_0545


I couldnt help but laugh and smile as this was going on.  I just stopped all things to take in this moment.  If this is truly the 'Max' personality breaking through, I will genuinely like him. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. He looks adorable!! He really looks like you! :) And I genuinely like Miri...most of the time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! He is going to be a talker for sure, just like you and Sara :) oxoxo's

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's about the cutest little bear I've ever seen! Wish I lived closer so I could meet him!

    ReplyDelete