Holiday Propaganda.

By whattheharry - 2:20 PM

Wish*jjill holiday catalog


The holiday mailers are in full swing.  I like them.  They are welcomed  in my home.  (much more so than the political crap!)  They are pretty and happy and full of good things that I want to purchase.  They are also very inspirational.  I like this one. 


What's your simple wish?


This is the first thing I read when I pulled the mail from the mailbox.  After a long day, where almost everything did not go as planned, the only thing that came to mind when trying to answer the question?  Simplicity.  Just as it says.  Simple.  Wishing my life could be a little bit simpler. 


Not that my life by any means is complicated, but as of late I cant get my head around simple tasks.  For instance today, I should have gone to the store to purchase formula during my lunch hour because a good mother would know that when she is scraping out the formula container means its time for more.  Instead I went to Target because I am on the hunt down for a red amaryllis in a white ceramic container to get the right balance of holiday in my home.  Having my house is disarray is probably the cause of me being nutty. 


To make my life simpler, I would love an extra hour in my day just to get the little things done so that I feel like I am in control again.  Maybe after this weekend, when the house will be decorated, things will be where they need to be and I can sit back and enjoy the holiday season with Max, will I feel better about things. 


Also, I have a second part to my wish.  All the less fortunate than I have a warm place to be this holiday season. 


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Be sure to check out Amazon.com for any Christmas gifts on your lists.  They have some great deals, including free shipping!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. A great wish. :) I think I wish that I would magically become more productive...which is something I can actually control, but I never seem to!!

    ReplyDelete