Thankful.

By whattheharry - 9:07 PM

Thankful


I am thankful all year through, but this time of year I find myself being exceptionally grateful.  Now that Max is here, I wake each day saying a prayer of thanks for him, but he allows a whole new light to shine and giving a new meaning to the holidays. 


Besides Max, I am thankful for my family, all of them.  For my health.  I am thankful for freedom to express our minds, creativity, opinions in this great country, America.  For without it, many of us wouldnt have what we've obtained in our lives. 


What are you thankful for this season? And everyday?


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I am excited for the Christmas season this year.  Though Max wont have a clue, it'll be SO different than all the Christmas Pasts.  I am doing my version again of Ali Edwards December Daily project, of capturing each day of the season in a photo. 


Would you like to join me in this adventure?  Would love to see your photos from your Christmas season. 




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments