Milestones.

By whattheharry - 2:22 PM

This week I've noticed so many changes in Max, especially around his mobile independence.  Take a look at the photos below and you'll wholeheartedly agree. 


IMG_0612**He now holds his bottle all by himself.  Rarely does he need my help.  Maybe on days where he practically wants to like the inside, is when he needs my help. 


IMG_0617**Or sitting in the store carts.  No more infant carrier carseat. 


IMG_0622**Or just plain sitting up. 


IMG_0638**Or getting used to the new tub seat for baths.  He has a nice grip on the thing, holding on for dear life.  Tonight it took everything I had to pry his little hands off the seat!  He's starting to understand that he can play in the water. 


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
On Monday, I accidently hit the record button on the camera.  I was able to catch him doing this. 



Max sitting @ school from Melissa Mensavage on Vimeo.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Max is growing into such a big boy!! (and he's ALL boy!) Love his blond hair and big blue eyes - so cute!

    ReplyDelete