Its begining to look a lot like ...

By whattheharry - 9:00 AM

IMG_5393_a


Its starting to feel like the holidays now.  Today I am inspired to fancy the Goodwill and a few other resale and craft shops to get ideas for the blank canvas I have in the dining area. 


I read something the other day in a parenting magazine how dressing up for Halloween left an impression on one parent as a child, and is doing the same as adult for her children.  I want to do the same.  I want Max to know that I decorate for the holidays, that I participate in the holidays.  He will have memories of me singing christmas carols all season through (even in my tone-deaf-is-not-allowed-to-sing-in-church voice) and one day will look back on all of it and smile, knowing his mother was giddy over the holidays.  (and think, the woman could not carry a tune!)



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It's too early for Christmas stuff. All the stores have up thier decorations. I want to enjoy Thanksgiving first. Thanksgiving day I'll be enjoying the parade in Chicago with Megan (and Sara) :)

    ReplyDelete