I was right!

By whattheharry - 2:13 PM

IMG_0840


I was right!  I did have this book as a child!  As mentioned in this post about our seasonal reading list, I thought this book was part of my childhood reading.  And sure enough it was!


I stopped at Mom's house tonight to pick up my new phone, and she had said she found it.  She found it!  Thank you Mom for not throwing out everything! 


(and for those who are curious, like I was, the first thing I checked ... originally printed in 1966)



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That is awesome!! I love the holiday book tradition, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! I adore old books and ones that you used to read as a child are extra special. Enjoy!! :)
    xoxo,
    Bonnie
    PS Thanks so much for the well wishes, I sincerely appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete