Merry Christmas.

By whattheharry - 2:06 PM


Stockings collage


...in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there.


Its Christmas Eve and I am watching White Christmas, sitting by the tree.  I just finished the last stocking I said I would make for Max and the twinkie nephews.  I am pleased with them.  They dont have the professionally made look, or even an experienced/serious crafter touch.  But they do look like the pictures and they have love. 


I still have to wrap a couple of presents and make a couple more gifts, and its 9:53p.  I say each year I wont wait until the last minute... and here I am waiting until the last minute! 


This is my first Christmas with Max.  Since before Thanksgiving, I've been feeling a different holiday magic.  Seeing the holidays in a different light, remembering all the christmases from my youth.  I want Max to have the same excitement I had and still have.  So when Santa came to visit, it felt a little odd at first, but when I took pictures of the tree with his gifts, I smiled.  This year he doesnt have a clue, he'll just want to bang everything and put it in his mouth.  I am excited for the years when he does know what it means, and his face will light up with excitement.   


With that said, I with all of you a Very Merry Christmas!  May this season bring you happiness and peace.  



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Merry Christmas! This was the first year EVER that I had things done ahead of time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you! Love the stockings - they DO look professionally made :) The fact you made them makes them extra, extra special.
    Continued love, laughter and happiness to you and Max in 2011!

    ReplyDelete