Snowflake cake.

By whattheharry - 2:15 PM

Snowflake collage


One of my favorite things to do outside spending time with Max, reading, photography and shopping, is to bake.  I'll tackle all recipes once.  Though the easier the better for me.  I whipped up this cake last night for a holiday lunch today at work.  This is one of my favorites.  Check out how simple:


1 box of chocolate cake mix (any brand)
All the ingredients necessary for the cake (as listed on the box)
2 Tablespoons almond flavoring


Using an electic mixer, mix for 3 to 4 minutes on medium speed.  Pour batter into fancy cake pan (I get all my cake pans at the Wilton Tent Sale each year, same manufacturer as the pans you find at Williams-Sonoma, Macy's Martha Stewart, etc.).  Bake according to directions on box. 


Sprinkle powdered sugar over the top after cooling, and serve. 


I have some leftovers, so if anyone is in the neighborhood, please stop by for a small helping of heaven!


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
It's not too late to shop! 




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments