Seven Months.

By whattheharry - 9:01 PM

IMG_0741


Dear Max,


I absolutely cannot believe it.  You are seven months old today.  I feel like I just wrote your six months letter.  You are evolving into a little person right before my eyes.  Your personality is starting to break through and I have no complaints.  It seems you will be a happy and funny, genuine person. 


You are sitting up, basically unsupported.  You are doing a great job at it.  Getting stronger each day.  You do fall backwards, and with a big thump of your head hitting the floor.  The first time it happed you scared yourself.  Now, you are like, 'and, whats new?'


You are rolling to get to things.  You will roll to me if there is some distance between us when we are playing on the floor.  (I need to look into baby proofing the home.  Your twinkie cousins proved that to me over the weekend with one too many pinched fingers!)


You are working on getting ready to crawl.  Tonight, you were up on your hands and knees rocking back and forth.  It was almost like you were winding up ... soon you will be on the move.


You are talking full on non-stop!  I love it.  Love hearing your voice, love hearing you trying to make raspberries, love hearing you getting used to your tongue.  And you cover the entire range of octaves - high to low to high to low, all day long.


Your second tooth came in. 


You are not doing well with the teething.  Lots of pain for you.  You do not cry or fuss or whine unless something is bothering you.  To hear this more often, I wish this could be easier for you. 


You celebrated your first Thanksgiving with the family. 


We finally found our groove.  Our evenings, the area that took the longest to establish, are now spent together on the floor playing, reading, working on our development or playing in the tub (well you only, I sit on the edge with my feet in the water and sing Ernie's Rubber Ducky song).  This is 'our' time during the week. 


When not in teething pain,  you are a genuinely happy child.  I cannot get over how happy you are.  I never in my life imagined I would have such a happy child.  This makes me just that much more proud of you.  Since you are becoming your own, its starting to become clear that we were meant for each other.  You are teaching me to be conscious and in the moment, and to think wisely.  Something I've done very little of before you arrived.  I am enjoying life so much more with you.  And I do have to say, I think you are enjoying life too!  Thank you sweet boy.  Thank you.


I love you Max.


Love, Mom


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This month's montage.  Big Blue got the boot. 
7 months montage 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. The third one in the top row is my favorite. He's like "Whoa!!! That's one big elephant in my way!!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where does a big blue elephant sit? Anywhere he wants!
    Happy 7 months to you both. You are perfect for one another.
    Love,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time if flying!!! and seriously, I love his blonde hair!

    ReplyDelete