Weekends.

By whattheharry - 8:25 AM

Sun mornings


It's these moments that I love.  We get to do this, spend good quality time together, on Saturdays and Sundays.  I look forward to them every week.  This is when I get to be Mom, all day long.  Not that I am not during the week, but I get to feed, teach, play and soothe him, not school, not Grandma or Ginga.  (though I am VERY thankful for them, wouldnt leave Max with anyone else) 


Each Friday afternoon, I leave my desk and practically run to daycare to swoop Max up into my arms and give a big kiss, and think the next 48 or so hours it will be 'You + Me'. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. SO true. :)
    I sometimes think being a working mom actually makes the time you spend with your child even more special!

    ReplyDelete