Home.

By whattheharry - 3:11 PM

How do you feel when you come home to something surprisingly good? 


Today when I walked in the house from a night away, I wasnt expecting to see this:
IMG_6733 


I was oblivious to the bloom at first when I walked in, unloading the car.  As I started putting things away is when I noticed the beauty.  I said out loud, 'Oh my!'.  And smiled. 


I pulled out my camera, took a bunch of shots of the beauty and started thinking that I really dont have it all that bad in life.  So my job isnt all that great right now, it does keep me challenged and busy.  So my love life is in the broken powder room toilet, at least I am not in an unhappy relationship wishing I was single.  So my checkbook is chanting 'I think I can.  I think I can.'.  I am SO thankful I am not one of 11 million unemployed people. 


Tomorrow is Monday.  A new day.  A new week.  I think its time I start challenging myself to remain positive and look at all obstacles as opportunities to learn.  It can't hurt, right?



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you for commenting and participating in Blog it Forward!
    Please feel free to give out the Inspirational Blog award to any blogger who inspires you. We'd love to read their stories! :o)
    You should add the Blog Frog Community widget to your blog, so your readers (like me) can interact with you in your own community. It's fun!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete