Vegetables.

By whattheharry - 12:18 PM

While at Wal-Mart looking for a bug light to kill off the gazillion mosquitos nesting by the water main drain in my backyard, I found these goodies in the Garden Center.  All for $4 apiece.  Whoa! Deal!!


I now have a tomato + basil planter, a bell pepper planter and a green + red lettuce planter. 


I've never grown a vegetable in my life.  Its high time I grew some.  I have a bit of a green thumb, so it shouldnt be too hard, right?  I forsee fresh tomato salsa, stuffed peppers and fresh green salad.  What do you make with your vegetables from your garden?


IMG_6758 


IMG_6760



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love grow cherry tomatoes and basil in containers. Fresh pesto is amazing, and if you toss that fresh pesto with fresh mozzarella and halved cherry tomatoes? Oh me oh my...delicious.

    ReplyDelete