International friendship.

By whattheharry - 2:27 PM

I'd like for you to meet my friend Veronique.  She is from France, ok, I should really say she originates from France, but has been many places.  Currently she resides in Luxembourg.


Vero and I met working together in early 2000's.  She transferred from the France office to Chicago.  I was immediately fascinated by her.  She was so different than anyone I've met before.  She was unique, friendly, realistic and always wanting to do for the better good.   I found her on Facebook recently.  When she let me know she was coming to Chicago for a visit and would like to get together, I could not believe it!  I was so excited!


On Tuesday, I drove, or really sped, my way into the city, fought a bunch of traffic to get to the restaurant.  It was so good to see her.  We talked and talked and connected like old friends do.  I am so glad, so thankful I got to see her.  She hasnt changed, she's still kind, friendly, happy and still wanting to do for the better good. 


She is about to take a journey to better her health, and I am so proud of her for doing so.  I found myself last night and today being inspired by her actions.  Good Luck Vero!  You have my full support and know that I am cheering you on and thinking about you!


Vero1  
*photo taken from Vero's FB page.  I didnt get one picture of her and I together.  My motivation to make sure I make it over to Luxembourg to see her again!


I did get a picture of this walking around Lakeview.  In case if anyone needs some extra cash...
IMG_6800



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments