Using the 'back-up' camera, the phone.

By whattheharry - 1:42 PM

This afternoon my sister Laura and I attended a memorial service for my sister-in-law's late father.  He passed away unexpectedly and at a relatively young age, sixty.  But when its your time, its your time.  He will be missed.  


When Laura and I arrived, my brother handed us the boys and asked that we keep them occupied during the event. Instead of sitting in the church and listening to the service about a man I met once, but is the father to my sister-in-law, we walked two hot fussy eight month olds around Oak Park.  One hundred year old trees provided the right amount of shade and breeze to cool off the nephews.  Their pleasant personalities came out then...so we sat in the church yard, in the shade, played and had a picnic (we fed them while sitting outside). 


They are so much fun.  They are smiling more, talking more, pulling themselves up to standing and crawling.  Like always, I went to my purse for my camera, only to remember that its sitting on my kitchen table.  I am SO thankful for my cell phone with camera.  They are not the best pictures, but they did capture our picnic and the quality time spent together.  I love them.


Twins 3 


Laura and charlie 


Melissa and tyler 


Tyler 


I took this one for Grandma Diana.  She bought the madras rompers for the boys.  They are the best things for hot summer days ... lightweight, colorful and minimal.  Boys dont care what they are wearing, but we do and they are some pretty cool dudes wearing these. 


Twins 2



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments